
I flew off the ground,
into the sky,
I flew over trees,
going so high,
I stopped in a forest,
cold and lost,
Tried to guide my way back,
But I payed the cost,
The sky had turned gray,
rain fallen down,
I tried flying back up,
but instead I drowned,
under the water,
under the sea,
gasping for air,
someone help me,
calls I keep crying,
I am soon to be dying,
gravity returns,
I sink to the bottom.
#6 I am grateful for the nature of this world. The lush forests, the wonderful beaches, even the gray skies that may hover above me. Nature is passionate, emotional, and very frisky. It keeps things alive in the world. As every disaster strikes people are brought together. I think it is funny to try to face the impossible.
I am so loving your poetry.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get a chance to write more soon. Love it!
ReplyDelete