My feet were planted firmly on the ground
So why am I high in the sky right now?
Floating freely
but underneath sinking deeply
everything in life has a dark twist to it
almost as if we are never just "safe"
I can try and pull my self out from underneath a black whole,
but do I really ever escape?
#13 I am grateful for having blogger in the first place, it has actually brought me some pretty cool experiences and I have been able to share my true feelings about anything and not have to feel like hiding them from the public (:
I really loved this one. I'm glad you are here too.
ReplyDeleteThis was really cool about feet.
ReplyDeleteHow do you do it! Great stuff.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the note.
This was just beautiful. I love your writing.
ReplyDeleteYou have a talent!
ReplyDeleteKeep it up.
Really cute blog, thought I'd add.
And I agree, there's so much to be thankful for due to blogger!
http://stepintoadolescence.blogspot.com/